jeudi 19 mars 2020

A Letter to My PhD




Dear Sweet Enemy,
We have just started our journey towards the unknown and I have been always wondering what kind of relationship do we have with each other (love, friendship, enmity or what)? You have colonised every neuro in my brain and soon you will take over my body. Is it love or hatred? I cannot answer this as although I get depressed whenever I look at you, I cannot spend a day without checking on you. I think you have become my life partner since I have prioritised you over many things that used to be primordial in my life. But are you really my life partner or my enemy? I have to say that I am not sure why I am writing this to you although you are sitting next to me! I have to confess that being in a relationship with you is probably poisonous but who has said that every relationship should be delightful and healthy?
I know I am being a bit harsh in my wordings but with whom I can be honest more than you! You love me, I know but you always trouble me, you make me confused, you never say what you want, you always put me under pressure, in a maze where I am always running to find my way out but I could not find it yet. Your attitudes have never been transparent towards me as you show love and antipathy at the same time. What solution can we find to make our relationship more stable? Indeed, we should not because I adore this mysterious lifestyle and I would probably become bored if you become nicer! Funny but this is reality, I love our daily battles and I am wondering who would be defeated at the end? Or why defeating each other, we are one soul and we will be both the winners whatever happens in the future.
My feelings towards you are constantly fluctuating, however, there is one thing that I am quite confident about which is that I will never give up on you.
To my love or I should probably say my beloved enemy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire